Zero Nicotine® is manufactured by EyeFive. Zero Nicotine® herbal patches assist a person to tackle such major problems when trying to quit as nicotine addiction, withdrawal symptoms and nicotine intoxication.
Each patch contains a dose of the most effective herbal ingredients:
- Gotu Kola promotes relaxation and improving concentration;
- Hops reduces cravings and stressful feelings;
- Skullcap relaxes the nervous system and treats insomnia, anxiety, as well as headaches;
- Oat alleviates symptoms of depression, strengthens the immune system;
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus are excellent ingredients which provide healthy functioning of the circulatory and respiratory systems;
- Ginger Root and Gentian provide healthy digestion functioning;
- Slippery Elm and Bayberry help to soothe coughs;
- Licorice Root, helpful as a cough reliever and also as a detoxifier; also helps to relieve fatigue and depression.
The goal of Zero Nicotine® is a daily decreasing of the nicotine level in the body. A person will gradually feel the decreasing of the desire to smoke and it will slowly come to an end.
The pack contains 10 patches to be worn within one month.
Place one patch on on a hair-free area wear it for three days.
It should be placed in a different place on the skin every three days.
Do not place the patch on the genitals or the face.
The patch should be changed every third day.
It is possible to see positive results within the first 10 to 15 days.
The initial course of the treatment thirty days.
Missing a dose
If you miss a dose you should take it as soon as you remember about your missing. If it is the time for the next dose you should continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not exceed the doctor's recommended dose.
If an overdose occurs and you are not feeling well, you should seek emergency medical attention or contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F) and away from excess moisture and heat. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Keep out of the reach of children.